Sunday, April 5, 2009

If at First...

...you don't succeed...

...try, try, again :)



Yes, the first set of tomato and pepper seedlings bit the dust, and yes it is actually much too late to be starting over (unless the plan was to not be eating tomatoes until August) but I really wanted to at least try to get these things to grow from seed.  I do have some seedlings coming from Seed Savers, but I'll most probably be buying the bulk of my tomato and pepper plants from the nursery.....sigh.


Next year I start this process in January.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My tomatoes did the same thing. I broke down and bought a six-pack of Celebrities, but I think I'm going to try my heirlooms from seeds again. last year I had tomatoes into December, so who says April is too late?? I'll keep them in the window, though, so I can keep a better eye on the seedlings.