Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oops!


Pretty.....



...not so much.


As you can see, this blog is not the only thing I have been neglecting lately. With our trip over I can finally start to work on the garden...and there is plenty to do. Many of the beds are overrun with Bermuda grass, the bane of valley gardeners. The stuff makes a great worry-free lawn because it grows with little to no care, let alone water. However, that is exactly what makes it such a pain-in-the-butt weed in the garden. Some of the roots go down several feet and it's almost impossible to completely eradicate. This should be fun :)


2 comments:

vinesearch said...

RoundUp!

Maureen said...

Believe me, I was thinking about Round-Up the entire time I was digging this bed out yesterday...it is not out of the question.

...after all, I'm not feeding these to anybody :)